This year went by sooo fast it's not even funny!
Here is a little flashback of my year!
- Tyler's First Birthday! Even though he's turning 2 soon, I can still close my eyes and it takes me back to the day we met our little man.
- My 5 year reunion. It was probably the only high school reunion I will ever attend. It wouldn't be surprising to any of my readers that I would rather not think of high school again!
- I turned 23!
- All the holidays, wedding, anniversaries, birthdays, and breakups.
- Fun times at the Gasconade!
- The loss of Matt's uncle.
- My first craft fair!
- and so much more too miscellaneous to mention!
Things I'm looking forward to in 2012!
- Tyler's 2nd Birthday party!!! I'm not as sad this time. When he turned one, I was actually kind of sad- no kidding. But this time it's more fun. It's sad to see him growing up- but then again, it's fun to see him learn new things and communicate with us more.
- I will turn 24!
- More fun times at the Gasconade!
- Lots of holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays!
- (hopefully) plan for a little brother or sister for Tyler!
- I plan on getting a different vehicle this year. Just have to find the right one- at a great price!
- And I have no clue what else the year will have in store for me!
Not saying that 2011 was a horrible year... but I have to say I'm ready to say goodbye to it and hello to a fresh start!
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all enjoy my blog this year! : )